we are not holding drop-in days for spring break weeks, as we are using our space to gear up for camp.
2019-2020 school year | drop in days
3 drop in days for February Break week
- For 1st – 4th grade girls (limited to 10)
- 8:45am – 3:30pm (no early-bird / late-stay)
- $150 per day, includes all materials
- Please bring a nut-free lunch and water bottle
- At our Gowanus Workspace (400 3rd Ave, corner of 6th St, Brooklyn)
- Different projects offered on each day (sign up for multiple days without repeat)
- Fee is $150 / day. Use code MULTI20 for multi-day or multi-child enrollment ($20/off per day)
3 Drop-In Days for February Break Week
**sign up for 1, 2 or all 3 days
Wednesday, February 19
Thursday, February 20
Friday, February 21
maker mash up days… a mix of cj faves!
Curious Jane’s Drop-In Days offer a mash-up of our favorite, hands-on maker projects. It’s active and creative and totally DIY! With a few different projects each day… we dip into miniature scenes, printed cards and posters, room decorations, take-home games, creative creatures, spy science decoders and detective work, and LED light-ups. We bring a little something from each of the areas Curious Jane is built on –– science + design + engineering –– in colorful, creative projects. Different projects each day. Join us!
400 3rd Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11215
Questions about our events? Get in touch!